* [ANN] mongrel_service 0.4.beta2 Released
@ 2010-01-01 21:46 Luis Lavena
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Luis Lavena @ 2010-01-01 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: Mongrel Developers (ML), mongrel-users-GrnCvJ7WPxnNLxjTenLetw, Ruby Talk
mongrel_service version 0.4.beta2 has been released!
This plugin offer native win32 services for rails.
This replace mongrel_rails_service.
Since this is a pre-release gem, you can install it with:
gem install mongrel_service --prerelease
If no bug is found, expect an final release next week.
### 0.4.beta2 / 2010-01-01
* Removed win32-service dependency, making mongrel_service more portable
between Ruby implementations on Windows (One-Click and RubyInstaller)
* Now mongrel log files are written to the path specified by --log option.
Contribution by Daniel Gies (BigFix). Closes #44.
* Wait longer for child process terminate properly (max 20 seconds).
Imported tests from RubyServices project. Closes #18.
* Workaround Windows 2008 process detection issues forcing 'service'
initialization parameter. Closes #54. [papillon]
* Updated ServiceFB to work with FB > 0.18.
Perfection in design is achieved not when there is nothing more to add,
but rather when there is nothing more to take away.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-01-01 21:47 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2010-01-01 21:46 [ANN] mongrel_service 0.4.beta2 Released Luis Lavena
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).