* [ANN] Rainbows!+Zbatery 3.1.0 sleepy servers for sleepy apps
@ 2011-02-11 11:37 Eric Wong
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Eric Wong @ 2011-02-11 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
Rainbows! is an HTTP server for sleepy Rack applications. It is based on
Unicorn, but designed to handle applications that expect long
request/response times and/or slow clients.
Zbatery is Rainbows! for people without enough memory to fork()
(no that's not missing an "s", Zbatery is single process, get it?)
* rainbows-talk-GrnCvJ7WPxnNLxjTenLetw@public.gmane.org - both project share the same mailing list
(Shorter git URLs than before \o/)
Small bug fixes that have been sitting around, not much but
it's already been one month since our last release.
* Unicorn dependency updated to 3.4.0, so we get IPv6 support
and Kgio.autopush support for ":tcp_nopush => true" users.
* Optional :pool_size argument is fixed for NeverBlock and
* Mostly minor internal code cleanups
* Sunshowers support removed, it was out-of-date and
unmaintained. Cramp remains supported for now.
* X-Rainbows-* response headers support removed, nobody used it.
There are several new features in this release not documented
here. Consider any new features not mentioned in these release
notes to be subject to removal/renaming in future releases.
Rainbows! mailing list - rainbows-talk-GrnCvJ7WPxnNLxjTenLetw@public.gmane.org
Do not quote signatures (like this one) or top post when replying
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-02-11 11:43 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2011-02-11 11:37 [ANN] Rainbows!+Zbatery 3.1.0 sleepy servers for sleepy apps Eric Wong
Code repositories for project(s) associated with this public inbox
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).