* [ANN] unicorn 3.4.0 - for people with very big LANs
@ 2011-02-04 21:33 7% Eric Wong
0 siblings, 0 replies; 1+ results
From: Eric Wong @ 2011-02-04 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
* IPv6 support in the HTTP hostname parser and configuration
language. Configurator syntax for "listen" addresses should
be the same as nginx. Even though we support IPv6, we will
never support non-LAN/localhost clients connecting to Unicorn.
* TCP_NOPUSH/TCP_CORK is enabled by default to optimize
for bandwidth usage and avoid unnecessary wakeups in nginx.
* Updated KNOWN_ISSUES document for bugs in recent Ruby 1.8.7
(RNG needs reset after fork) and nginx+sendfile()+FreeBSD 8.
* examples/nginx.conf updated for modern stable versions of nginx.
* "Status" in headers no longer ignored in the response,
Rack::Lint already enforces this so we don't duplicate
* All tests pass under Ruby 1.9.3dev
* various bugfixes in the (mostly unused) ExecCGI class that
Unicorn mailing list - firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not quote signatures (like this one) or top post when replying
^ permalink raw reply [relevance 7%]
Results 1-1 of 1 | reverse | sort options + mbox downloads above
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2011-02-04 21:33 7% [ANN] unicorn 3.4.0 - for people with very big LANs Eric Wong
Code repositories for project(s) associated with this inbox:
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).