Diffstat (limited to 'DESIGN')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 4 deletions
@@ -7,9 +7,7 @@
all clients down, just one. Only UNIX-like systems supporting
fork() and file descriptor inheritance are supported.
-* The Ragel+C HTTP parser is taken from Mongrel. This is the
- only non-Ruby part and there are no plans to add any more
- non-Ruby components.
+* The Ragel+C HTTP parser is taken from Mongrel.
* All HTTP parsing and I/O is done much like Mongrel:
1. read/parse HTTP request headers in full
@@ -31,7 +29,7 @@
* One master process spawns and reaps worker processes. The
Rack application itself is called only within the worker process (but
can be loaded within the master). A copy-on-write friendly garbage
- collector like the one found in Ruby 2.0.0dev or Ruby Enterprise Edition
+ collector like the one found in mainline Ruby 2.0.0 and later
can be used to minimize memory usage along with the "preload_app true"
directive (see Unicorn::Configurator).